Customer Experience Officer - Casual Pool
- Casual Opportunity, Hourly rate $31.13 - $36.73* plus 25% casual loading
- EPIC opportunity to work in the City of Melville Libraries
*dependent on skills/experience
We want to engage with our diverse community to achieve an inclusive, vibrant and sustainable community.
This is our vision and it provides direction for everything that happens at the City of Melville. To do this, our mission and values help keep us focused on what we are trying to achieve for our community.
Our organisational values are EPIC!
Excellence: Striving for the best possible outcomes.
Participation: Involving, collaborating and partnering.
Integrity: Acting with honesty, openness and with good intent.
Caring: Demonstrating empathy, kindness and genuine concern.
About the role
We are seeking talented individuals to create exemplary customer experiences by sharing knowledge and skills that enrich customer’s lives. If this sounds like an EPIC opportunity we would love to hear from you.
To be successful in this role you will align with our EPIC values and possess:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused environment
- High levels of technology experience and confidence to share skills in digital training and trouble shooting
- Knowledge of books, authors and current trends in reading
- Talents, hobbies and skills to share and enhance our creative culture of life-long learning
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or autonomously
In your application to better know you we would like a one page cover letter that tells us a bit about:
- Your experience in a customer service environment
- What technology skills you pride yourself on
- Why would you like to work in a library environment
- Current availability
Essential qualifications and licences of the role:
- Current Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain)
For further queries regarding the position please contact: Alison Mudgway (08) 9364 0124
Applications close: midnight, Sunday, 30 January 2022. The City of Melville reserves the right to interview applicants and rescind or close this advertisement prior to this date. If you are interested in this position, we highly recommend you apply as soon as possible.
We embrace diversity and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people living with disability.