Permanent, full time, opportunity from $59,417-$70,104 per annum pro rata (maximum salary of $76,763 including superannuation per annum pro rata).
We are looking for an individual from a customer service, retail, hospitality or library background to assist with the delivery of a range of library programs and services that will support and stimulate cultural life across our City.
If you enjoy creating exceptional experiences for the community, then we want to hear from you!
To be considered for this opportunity you must possess:
- Previous experience in a customer focused environment
- High level of experience in technology, and confidence to share skills in digital training and trouble shooting
- Social Media knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of books, authors and current trends in reading
- Willingness to share and enhance our culture of lifelong learning
We embrace diversity and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
For further information please contact: Alison Mudgway- Coordinator Library Services- 9364 0124
Applications close 4.00pm, Friday, 22 January, 2021.