2x Permanent, full time opportunity, salary from $72,408- $84,030 per annum pro rata (maximum salary of $92,012 including superannuation per annum pro rata).
We are seeking two enthusiastic individuals to inspire, support and lead our Customer Experience and Library Officers.
The City of Melville has a bold vision for a more Creative Melville, one that will support and stimulate cultural life across our City. We want to realise our cultural potential, strengthen our collection identity and empower our community through arts programming, learning, information and creativity.
We are seeking people that are ready to advance this vision and help position Melville as a creative and cultural hub and take our services to an entirely new dynamic realm.
If this inspires you then we want your application.
To be considered for this opportunity you must possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role including supervising, training, performance managing, recruitment and rostering staff
- Demonstrated experience in liasing and consulting with community groups
- Excellent customer service and commmunity development skills
- Demonstrated experience in the organisation facilitation and delivery of programs and services
- Demonstrated experience in a library environment,and library related technology is preferred
Essential Licences/Qualifications of the role:
- Tertiary qualification in Librarianship or other related tertiary qualifications
- Current Working With Childrens Check
We embrace diversity and strongly encourage applications from Aborignal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
For further information please contact: Alison Mudgway- Coordinator Library Services- 9364 0102
Applications Close: Friday, 4.00pm, 4 December